Thursday, January 3, 2019

Real Estate Broker Bellingham WA

Real Estate Agent in Bellingham Washington

E: Are you looking for a commercial real estate broker in Bellingham Washington?

Well my guest today is Rebecca Heathcock and she is managing broker at EXPp Realty. Welcome to the local business grower podcast Rebecca.

R: Thank you Eric, glad to be here.

E: Hopefully we will tell people little bit more about you and what it’s like to be a commercial real estate agent. What would you say makes your skills as an experienced real estate broker unique or different compared to any other agent out there?

R: Well I think that depends on the type of asset class. First of all I do specialize in commercial and high-end Residential Properties and I think that my skill is ideal for somebody with a property that is a higher end property, usually have a higher price point property. I generally deal with properties that are valued at a million or more. That takes a certain skill level, somebody with a deep background in market analysis strategy and marketing and sales actually. So that’s what I like to do is focus on those those unique Residential Properties out there.

For example, one of the properties I have on the market right now is probably one of the most unique properties on Lake Whatcom, and that’s not a property that just anybody can market properly. You really have to have a large network of folks that are affluent, and capable of first of all purchasing a property at that price point, but also a deep understanding of how to properly strategically position that property for the types of buyers that would be looking for it. The same goes for the multimillion-dollar commercial properties that I help sellers and buyers acquire.

No comments:

Post a Comment